Sunday, June 6, 2010

I like my new bedroom . . .

I spent most of yesterday "putzing" in my room and getting it back in order after repainting it last week.

I'm happy with how it turned out.  It feels like the room is larger (lighter, warm colors) and also lighter.  Like a weight has been lifted from it.




I am mostly tired after my trip north last week-end. My stomach still felt a bit unsettled, even until yesterday, so I ate smaller meals.  Also, this may be TMI for a lot of people, but in the interest of reporting side effects, I figure I needed to put this out there:  I did suffer from constipation, which was a side effect of the antinausea drugs.  I think my digestion system is finally getting back to normal.

Tomorrow is my next treatment for Herceptin and Zometa. I'll try to work in the afternoon.

Today, I'm going to take some stuff that we've been storing in Eddie's room and move it to the garage because now the garage has room after dad built the lean-to/shed storage on the side of the house.  I'm doing my best to declutter my living spaces - and in a week or two, I start decluttering my work space!

I'm supposed to play softball this afternoon, but it's sprinkling here, so I bet the games are called off.

2 comments:

Karen said...

In my prayers....

Dee said...

Thank you, Karen. I appreciate it!