Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Volleyball

I'm going to talk to my plastic surgeon today .. . I ended up playing volleyball last night without checking with him first. Our team didn't have enough players, so I decided to play. I thought that I know, more or less, what I can and can't do, and I also knew that the spring league is more for fun and exercise than anything else, so if I didn't over extend myself (literally), I'd be okay. So, I didn't hustle for any balls, but if they were near me, I'd bump them. Last night, after I got home, I could feel my abdomen tighten up a bit, but it's fine this morning. It was fun to get back on the court. It is 8 1/2 weeks post-surgery now.

But now I'm really hungry! I have to fast (no drinking water, either) for four hours before my CT scan today - which is at 10am. This is the hardest part for me. I usually wake up hungry and thirsty and not being able to eat or drink is tough, not to mention the lack of caffeine.

Two hours and 52 minutes and counting.

No comments: